"And If I could I would tell her that I love her, but in this game I'm in there will always be another"

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Impressions



So this is my first blog, I finally decided to make one. I look at October's Very Own so much I was just like why not. At the moment I'm anticipating Drizzy dropping his single tomorrow night. Over is what's it called. Can't wait for that Thank Me Later to drop. 1st album I will purchase this year and maybe the last. Anyway, I'm gonna try to stay up on my game with this blog stuff, so just peep me when you get a chance and you may see some interesting things. Just to let you know from jump, I'm a musical artist, a lyricist, and I rather you call me that then a rapper. I don't create rap music. I make Hip-Hop, but not rap music. There is a difference. The Heartbreak Kid mixtape coming soon, and I'll talk more about the music in another post. Stay awake, Yungin' out.

No comments:

Post a Comment